Work With Us
These mechanisms allow U.S. Government agencies to partner efficiently with EnCompass through task orders, buy-ins, and other contractual arrangements. Outside of this list, we hold a variety of long-term agreements with international agencies.
Visit the pages below for details on how to access our services through a contracting mechanism. For other questions about how to work with EnCompass, please, email email@example.com.
- MCC Blanket Purchase Agreement for Gender and Social Inclusion
- Multiple Award Schedule, Professional Services Category (MAS-PSC)
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS SB) Pool 1 IDIQ
Blanket Purchase Agreements/Buy-In Mechanisms
- Data and Evidence for Education Programs (DEEP) Activity
- Feed the Future Advancing Women’s Empowerment (AWE) Program
- U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) VectorLink
Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts
- Energy II IDIQ
- Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) 7
- Integrated Health Systems (IHS) IDIQ
- Kenya and East Africa Evaluation, Assessments, and Analyses (KEA EAA) IDIQ
- Monitoring and Evaluation Services (EVAL ME) IDIQ
- Worldwide Training Contract
U.S. Department of State
EnCompass does not have any procurement opportunities available at this time. Please check back regularly for updates, and visit our Careers & Consulting page to learn about other ways to join our team.