Work With Us
These mechanisms allow U.S. Government agencies to partner efficiently with EnCompass through task orders, buy-ins, and other contractual arrangements. Outside of this list, we hold a variety of long-term agreements with international agencies.
Visit the pages below for details on how to access our services through a contracting mechanism. For other questions about how to work with EnCompass, please, email email@example.com.
Millennium Challenge Corporation
- Multiple Award Schedule, Professional Services Category (MAS-PSC)
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS SB) Pool 1 IDIQ
Blanket Purchase Agreements/Buy-In Mechanisms
- Data and Evidence for Education Programs (DEEP) Activity
- Feed the Future Advancing Women’s Empowerment (AWE) Program
- U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) VectorLink
Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts
- Energy II IDIQ
- Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) 7
- Integrated Health Systems (IHS) IDIQ
- Kenya and East Africa Evaluation, Assessments, and Analyses (KEA EAA) IDIQ
- Monitoring and Evaluation Services (EVAL ME) IDIQ
- Worldwide Training Contract
U.S. Department of State
Request for Quotations: IT Support Contract – Development of Strategic Roadmap and Implementation Plan
EnCompass LLC invites qualified firms to submit a quotation to provide IT services. EnCompass is seeking a consultant to do an assessment of our IT infrastructure, then to provide a strategic vision and direction, aligned with the organization objectives, and based on
- Deadline for questions about this opportunity: Friday, August 6, 2021, 5 p.m. EDT
- Deadline for proposal submission: Wednesday, August 20, 2021, 5 p.m. EDT
The following are required documents for this procurement announcement. Please review the instructions carefully before submitting a proposal.
Accessibility statement: If you need to receive the information contained in these documents in another format, please contact Harold Wolfinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)