Work With Us
These mechanisms allow U.S. Government agencies to partner efficiently with EnCompass through task orders, buy-ins, and other contractual arrangements. Outside of this list, we hold a variety of long-term agreements with international agencies.
For details on how to access our services through any of our contracting mechanisms, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services – Small Business (OASIS SB) Pool 1 IDIQ
Blanket Purchase Agreements/Buy-In Mechanisms
- Data and Evidence for Education Programs (DEEP) Activity
- Feed the Future Advancing Women’s Empowerment (AWE) Program
- U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) VectorLink
Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts
- Energy II IDIQ
- Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET) 7
- Integrated Health Systems (IHS) IDIQ
- Kenya and East Africa Evaluation, Assessments, and Analyses (KEA EAA) IDIQ
- Monitoring and Evaluation Services (EVAL ME) IDIQ
- Worldwide Training Contract
U.S. Department of State
Request for Quotations: Local Initiatives Network for Knowledge (LINK)
EnCompass LLC is seeking services for Qualified Offerors to submit proposals to supply and deliver technical assistance to design, implement, and deliver across all contract components.
- Deadline for questions about this opportunity: September 25, 2020
- Deadline for proposal submission: October 14, 2020, 5:30 p.m. Peru time (6:30 p.m. EDT)
The following are required documents for this procurement announcement. Please review the instructions carefully before submitting a proposal.
Accessibility statement: If you need to receive the information contained in these documents in another format, please contact Amanda Stek (email@example.com).