EnCompass’ CEO, Tessie Catsambas, has been invited to serve on the Executive Advisory Board of the Council for International Development Companies (CIDC, now part of the International Development Task Force at the Professional Services Council). She joins a distinguished group of international development leaders to provide guidance to this organization of nearly 120 member companies.
CIDC is an platform for thought leadership and high-level dialogue with USAID, education on the vital role our companies play in sustainable development, and information and advocacy on issues related to contracting, regulation, legislation, business processes, and business development. EnCompass has been a member for the past three years.
EnCompass is excited to take a leadership role in this effort to bring greater visibility to the important role implementing partners play in sustainable development.
Members of the current CIDC board include:
- Susi Mudge, President & CEO, Chemonics (chair)
- Charito Kruvant, CEO, Creative
- Jim Boomgard, CEO, DAI
- Cristina Mossi, CEO, Devis
- Mihir Desai, President, Dexis
- Tessie Catsambas, CEO, EnCompass
- Larry Cooley, CEO, MSI
- Jan Auman, President, Tetra Tech
- Jonathan Darling, President, TRG
- Barbara Turner, President & CEO, URC