The EnCompass team uses advanced facilitation techniques, state-of-the-art collaboration technology, and executive coaching methods to enhance self-awareness of leaders and managers at all levels to enable greater organizational effectiveness—whether day-to-day or in complex crises.
Our multicultural, global team of curriculum designers, facilitators, change management practitioners, and leadership coaches works in partnership with our clients to deliver quality programs around the world.
EnCompass believes that shared leadership culture is essential in today’s complex organizations where change is increasingly the norm. Our leadership work emphasizes emotional intelligence and empathy, and builds on our understanding of individual capacity strengthening, high performing teams, and organizational effectiveness.
Helping Managers Develop Themselves
EnCompass helps managers develop themselves and others, improve work processes, lead organizational change, and improve team effectiveness. Our programs, which are tailored to align with our clients’ organizational realities, often include:
- Clarifying desired leadership and management competencies and ensuring alignment with organizational goals
- Designing highly interactive, participatory, and experiential learning activities, including simulations, peer coaching, learning groups, mentoring and individual development plans
- Bringing learning to the workplace through follow-up sessions, application assignments, individual coaching, self-study, and online resources
- Developing and administering feedback instruments (MBTI, StrengthFinders, and others) to assess individuals, teams, and organizations
- Executive coaching provided in multiple languages
- Incorporating personal leadership into our program designs to enable leaders to develop a strong personal foundation for leadership.
Often a key component embedded into our leadership programs, coaching helps participants identify creative yet practical solutions to leadership challenges, leverage small actions to achieve big impact, build on strengths, improve confidence, and drive leadership development through ongoing planning and on-the-job learning. As a global organization, we are continually stretching the understanding of coaching in multicultural environments.