Through USAID’s Monitoring and Evaluation Services indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract, known as the EVAL-ME II IDIQ, EnCompass provides technical and advisory services for evaluation, evaluation capacity building, and performance monitoring at USAID mission, bureau, and agency-wide levels. To support this work, the EnCompass team brings cross-sectoral evaluation expertise in democracy and governance, agriculture and food security, gender equality and inclusion, education, and global health.
In implementing activities under this IDIQ, EnCompass offers strengths-based approaches and best practices in ensuring a utilization focus that encourages deep engagement with learning from assessments, performance monitoring, evaluations, and technical assistance. We are poised to:
- Plan and conduct performance and impact evaluations, using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Develop evaluation training and guidance
- Engage in performance monitoring
- Provide performance monitoring technical assistance and capacity building
- Synthesize performance monitoring and evaluation lessons
- Analyze policy
For information on how to work with EnCompass under this mechanism, please contact Sarah Smith Lunsford (email@example.com). To learn more about our consortium’s capabilities, please view this one-page summary.
EnCompass held the first five-year iteration of this contract from 2014 to 2019. Some of our work under the previous USAID Monitoring and Evaluation Services IDIQ included the following: