Through the MELS activity, EnCompass and its partners are supporting the USAID Mission in Peru, including its bilateral and South America Regional portfolio, USAID/Brazil, and USAID/Paraguay. Working from a project office in Lima, Peru, our team helps ensure local practitioners use evidence to design and implement effective and sustainable development programs.
EnCompass leads this 5-year contract with support from All In for Development. Together, this team supports planning, design, implementation, dissemination, and learning from monitoring and evaluation activities. The MELS team also provides technical assistance and capacity strengthening for USAID staff, local implementing partners, and the Peruvian government, bolstering their efforts to achieve sustainable development outcomes.
EnCompass developed a fact sheet about our work on the MELS activity.
Reports and other published resources:
- Environmental Compliance Review [English] [Spanish]
- Gender Analysis Peru: 2019 [English] [Spanish]
- Mid-term evaluation of “human trafficking in the Peruvian Amazon” [English] [Spanish]
- Stakeholder Analysis to Support Implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation Functions in the Government of Peru [English] [Spanish]
MELS is currently recruiting for the following:
- Consultant: Management and Facilitation of a community of practice related to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Diagnostic of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Capacities – Team Leader
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for a Capacity Diagnosis
- Capacity Building Specialist for M&E Capacity Diagnosis
- Consultant: Data Analysis Assistant-DRG
- Leader Global Health Security Senior Researcher
- Public Health Researcher
To view this page in Spanish, click here.