EnCompass is a prime holder of the USAID ADVANTAGE IDIQ, working in partnership with the Office of Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment (GenDev).
USAID’s Gender Equality and Female Empowerment Policy calls for the integration of gender equality and women’s empowerment throughout the Agency’s Program Cycle—strategic planning, programming, project design and implementation, and monitoring, evaluation, and learning. The ADVANTAGE IDIQ aims to strengthen USAID’s capacity to integrate gender by providing technical services related to gender integration, gender-based violence, and trafficking in persons.
EnCompass’ world-class team for the IDIQ provides deep capabilities in gender equality and social inclusion, expertise in every technical sector in which USAID works, and knowledge of the Program Cycle. Our IDIQ partners are Cardno Emerging Markets, Counterpart International, Equal Access, Education Development Center, Futures Group, Management Systems International, Population Council, and Women Influencing Health, Education & Rule of Law.
EnCompass has implemented the following task orders under the ADVANTAGE IDIQ:
- Comprehensive Training, Learning, and Knowledge Management Program
- Gender Learning Strategy
- Gender Integration and GBV Prevention and Response Training
- Gender Training for USAID and Implementing Partners
- Training on Integrating Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Response
- Gender Integration Training and Capacity Support for the Office of Afghanistan and Pakistan Affairs (OAPA)
- Gender Equality and Female Empowerment Policy Evaluation
- Gender-Based Violence Analysis for USAID/Honduras
- Gender-Based Violence Toolkits for Education and Infrastructure
- Communications and Knowledge Management for ADVANTAGE