EnCompass provides technical assistance to develop capacity assessment tools and country-specific capacity building plans, activities, and materials related to vector control strategies, such as indoor residual spraying (IRS) and insecticide-treated bed nets. EnCompass is also integrating gender by contributing to a project-wide gender integration policy and principles, including gender equity messaging for vector control training materials. EnCompass delivers these services for a consortium led by Abt Associates.
EnCompass is poised to deliver:
- Training plans, curriculum, and materials to strengthen vector control interventions
- Assistance in conducting local government training programs
- Capacity assessment tools and assistance with documenting and analyzing activities
- A project-wide gender integration strategy
- Training design and delivery on gender integration in the context of vector control activities for project staff and local government
- Strategies to ensure the protection of women who participate in vector control activities
- Gender integration assessment tools and evaluations before and after vector control interventions to collect evidence for continually improving gender equality
For information about how to work with us in a U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative-supported country, please contact Vera Connolly (email@example.com).