Through the GROW activity, EnCompass supports the Center for Excellence on Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG Center) to strengthen learning events and increase DRG Center thought leadership.
EnCompass’ work supports five areas:
- Designing training for USAID staff on DRG technical topics
- Amplifying DRG Center thought leadership
- Increasing DRG Center capacity to use interactive distance learning technologies
- Evaluating DRG Center training
- Improving conferences, retreats, meetings, and other forums hosted by the DRG Center
- Providing one-on-one coaching and leadership development resources
The GROW team delivered more than 25 training events and more than 20 convening activities in its first year. In June 2019, the team managed the DRG Conference, welcoming hundreds of DRG officers and implementing partners from around the world to discuss successes and challenges in their work.
GROW operates under USAID’s Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance, through the Learning and Development IDIQ. EnCompass partners with MSI and TLC Solutions, LLC, on this activity.
Photo by Kristen Dayton c/o EnCompass LLC. All rights reserved.