Learning and Capacity Strengthening
EnCompass' design and facilitation experts are available to help adapt your events and learning programs for virtual settings. Contact us to learn more.
What We Offer
- Innovative capacity strengthening approaches that build competence, confidence, and engagement
- Masterful blended learning programs that enable reflection, application, and synthesis of learning
- Diversity of cultures, languages, and technical expertise to ensure learning resonates
How We Work
- Collaborative processes that engage the client as a thought partner through the design, delivery, and evaluation of the learning program
- A proven blend of virtual, face-to-face, and peer engagements that emphasize experiential learning and on-the-job application
- Rigorous assessment and evaluation for continuous improvement in learning and capacity strengthening programs
What Makes Us Different
- Virtual instructor-led training, or vILT, that leverages technology to engage large and small groups from anywhere in the world
- Action learning that helps participants apply learning for meaningful professional development
- Learning “bursts” that extend the learning journey with follow-up messages and interactive resources to strengthen understanding of subject matter
USAID Worldwide Training Services
The USAID/OAA/PDT Worldwide Training Services (WTS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is a five-year, single-award BPA and is the follow on to our previous Training and Facilitation (T&F) Services and Worldwide Training contracts. EnCompass has been designing and...
Benin PSHPA GBV e-Learning
USAID-funded Benin Private Sector Health Partnership Activity (PSHPA) aims to improve access to and quality of private sector health services, including for traditionally underserved and vulnerable populations. The team does this through expanding volume of...
USAID President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) Prevention of Malaria through Vector Control (PMVC) contract
EnCompass will work with Abt Associates on the newly awarded USAID U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI) Prevention of Malaria through Vector Control (PMVC) contract. This project is a new, integrated five-year activity focused on increasing local investment and...
USAID El Salvador MEL Activity Fact Sheet
The new MEL Activity is an $18.5 million USAID-funded regional platform based in San Salvador, El Salvador, and supporting USAID/El Salvador; the USAID/Central America and Mexico (CAM) regional Mission; bilateral Missions in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, and Mexico;...
USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) in El Salvador
Through the USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) in El Salvador activity, the EnCompass team is working to enhance USAID’s regional MEL capacity and evidence base to guide activity design; facilitate learning and adaptive management for USAID and its...
Generating Results in our Work and Thought Leadership (GROWTH) Activity for USAID’s DRG Center
Through the GROWTH activity, EnCompass supports the Center for Excellence on Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DRG Center) to strengthen learning events and increase DRG Center thought leadership. GROWTH is designed to strengthen the USAID DRG cadre’s capacity...
USAID Bureau for Conflict Prevention and Stabilization’s (CPS) Center for Conflict and Violence Prevention (CVP) Cadre Development and Training (CDAT) activity
We are excited to announce that EnCompass has won the USAID Bureau for Conflict Prevention and Stabilization’s (CPS) Center for Conflict and Violence Prevention (CVP) Cadre Development and Training (CDAT) activity. During this 5-year activity, EnCompass will develop...
USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning in Senegal Platform
Through the USAID Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in Senegal Platform, the EnCompass team, including our partner Management Systems International (MSI), will work closely to support USAID/Senegal in its performance management and contribute to building a...
Evaluation and Learning Partner for MacArthur Foundation’s Big Bet On Nigeria
Since 2016, EnCompass has supported the MacArthur Foundation’s Big Bet On Nigeria program as the Evaluation and Learning Partner. The On Nigeria program aims to assist Nigerian-led efforts to reduce corruption by strengthening accountability, transparency, and...
USAID MCHN Activity Kampala Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion Analysis
The USAID maternal and child health and nutrition (MCHN) Activity aims to strengthen government performance in implementing strategies to improve maternal, newborn, and child health and nutrition outcomes in Uganda. EnCompass conducted a comprehensive Gender, Youth,...