EnCompass works to build health capacity and support quality improvement (QI) by strengthening the core capacities of organizations, networks, and partnerships to achieve larger scale health outcomes. Our staff and consultants are experts in public health and health sciences, with several with decades experience in implementing health programs around the world, with a particular expertise in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
A significant share of our work has focused on assisting U.S. Government agencies and international organizations to strengthen their response to HIV; malaria; tuberculosis; family planning; sexual and reproductive health; health systems strengthening; maternal newborn, and child health; nutrition; and adolescent health.
We provide technical assistance and capacity-building services to these organizations by helping them to:
- Design and facilitate health training curricula and e-learning
- Monitor and evaluate health programs and projects
- Plan strategically to achieve better health outcomes
- Improve quality of health systems
- Cost health outcomes
- Document, communicate, and disseminate best practices and lessons learned
- Address gender inequalities and prevent and respond to gender-based violence in health programs and projects