Leading Evaluation in the U.S. Federal Government: Women in Leadership Panel Event
Leading Evaluation Efforts in the U.S. Federal Government: Women in Leadership Panel Event
Thursday, March 25, 2021
5-6:30 p.m. EDT: Online Panel Discussion followed by Q&A
This March, all eyes will be on women in leadership. We celebrate International Women’s Day (IWD 2021), and follow the conversation at the sixty-fifth session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW65) on the theme, “Women’s full and effective participation and decision-making in public life, as well as the elimination of violence, for achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls”.
The EnCompass Learning Center, in partnership with Washington Evaluators, is proud to host a panel of women in the U.S. Federal Government who are leading the charge to build evaluation capacity and improve evidence-based policy and programming. Women leaders from the State Department, the Department of Labor and the National Science Foundation will share their experiences and reflections on the role they play within their organizations and the ways in which evaluation can support equitable outcomes for marginalized populations, including women and girls.
Our distinguished panel will discuss the following topics:
- The road to leadership and the strengths they bring, as women, to their leadership roles within the U.S. Federal Government
- Advice they have for other aspiring leaders
- Opportunities they see for evaluation to support social change and equitable outcomes for all
- Challenges that will need to be overcome in order strengthen evaluation capacity and evidence-based policy and programming
- Tessie Catsambas, CEO of EnCompass LLC
- Clemencia Cosentino – Chief Evaluation Officer, National Science Foundation
- Natalie Donahue – Chief of Evaluation, U.S. Department of State
- Christina Yancey – Chief Evaluation Officer, U.S. Department of Labor
Please note that this event will take place online via zoom. The login information for the event will be emailed to registrants at least one week prior to the event. If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.