ELC Certificate in Gender and Inclusive Development Practice (ELC-CGIDP)
The Certificate in Gender and Inclusive Development Practice provides a foundational understanding of how to integrate a gender and inclusive development lens into program design and evaluation.
To earn the CGIDP, learners must complete at least six of the following courses:
- Gender Transformative Program Design and Evaluation
- Incorporating Gender Analysis to Program Design
- Participatory Data Analysis, Integration, and Synthesis
- Developing a Theory of Change From a Gender Lens
- Building Effective Male-Engagement Strategies into Your Programming
- Identifying and Mitigating Risks for Gender-Based Violence in Development Programming
- At least one of the following evaluation courses:
Want to stay up to date on new offerings, upcoming programs, and events?