EnCompass LLC is a small, women-owned business and a preferred contractor for a number of U.S. government contract vehicles. These mechanisms offer U.S. government agencies the opportunity to quickly and efficiently partner with EnCompass for consulting services and training and technical assistance support in leadership, management and organizational development, and global health issues, such as HIV/AIDS, TB, and health care policy.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to access EnCompass services through the following vehicles.
- USAID Monitoring and Evaluation IDIQ (2015-2020)
- Strengthening High Impact Interventions for an AIDS-Free Generation (AIDSFREE), USAID (2014-2019)
- Technical Assistance and Support Contract 4 (TASC4)- Information and Communications Technology for Health (ICT for Health) (2014-2019)
- Technical Assistance and Support Contract 4 (TASC4)- Africa (2014-2019)
- Advancing the Agenda of Gender Equality (ADVANTAGE) IDIQ (2014-2019)
- Focus on Results: Enhancing Capacity Across Sectors in Transition II - Participant Training (FORECAST II - PT), U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) (2012-2017)
- Professional Services Schedule, General Services Administration (GSA) (2002-2017)
- Applying Science to Strengthen and Improve Systems (ASSIST), U.S. Agency for International Development (2012-2017)
- Tuberculosis Indefinite Quantity Contract (IQC), U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) (2009-2016)
Available to: USAID Missions and Bureaus worldwide
Description: The purpose of this IDIQ is to provide USAID with technical and advisory services for evaluation, evaluation capacity building, and performance monitoring activities worldwide, at the Mission (operating unit), bureau, and Agency-wide levels. This includes designing and implementing both performance and impact evaluations, using quantitative and qualitative methods; developing evaluation training and guidance, and providing performance monitoring technical assistance for USAID development programs.
Under this contracting vehicle, the EnCompass team is poised to:
- Plan and conduct evaluations
- Engage in performance monitoring
- Provide technical assistance in evaluation and performance monitoring capacity building
- Synthesize performance monitoring and evaluation lessons and
- Analyze Policy
The EnCompass team brings deep evaluation expertise in the areas of democracy and governance, agriculture, gender, education and health. For more information on the EnCompass Evaluation Services IDIQ team, and services offered under this contract vehicle, visit the project website.
Available to: USAID Missions worldwide
Description: The AIDSFree project aims to improve the effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV interventions, and accelerate the speed with which these interventions are brought to scale at the country-level. Building on the momentum of USAID and PEPFAR's investments to bring about an AIDS-free generation, AIDSFree:
- Disseminates relevant information through knowledge management
- Identifies opportunities to support scale-up and pilot of new approaches/initiatives in geographic priority areas
- Develops evidence-based tools, protocols, and standard operating procedures
- Monitors and evaluates interventions, supporting data collection, analysis, and utilization
- Facilitates organizational capacity assessments and follow-up
- Utilizes gender analysis to target appropriate interventions
- Facilitates south-to-south technical exchanges
- Engages the private sector to foster and develop public-private partnerships
EnCompass is partnered with John Snow Inc., the prime contract holder, to support work through this vehicle. For additional information, please review the project website, or contact Lyn Messner at email@example.com.
Technical Assistance and Support Contract 4 (TASC4)- Information and Communications Technology for Health (ICT for Health) (2014-2019)
Available to: USAID Missions and Bureaus worldwide
Description: The purpose of the TASC4 IDIQs is to establish mechanisms to contribute to improvements in the health of people, especially women, children and other vulnerable populations in countries of the developing world, through expansion of basic health services, including strengthening national health systems, and addressing global issues and special concerns such as HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases.
The TASC 4-ICT for Health IDIQ intends to provide a new mechanism for USAID missions and other operating units to access technical assistance in the specific areas of Information and Communications Technology for health. Under this contracting vehicle, the EnCompass team is poised to deliver:
- Comprehensive organizational assessments using action-learning methodologies
- User-centered systems design based on careful requirements analysis
- Mobile and Web-enabled solutions for data collection, mapping, and management
- Affordable, customizable e-learning and virtual collaboration solutions
- Strategic communications that mobilize health workers and clients to adopt changes
- Data visualization tools for more effective health communications and reporting
- Tailored consultations to meet individual USAID Mission needs
For more information about how we might support you through this mechanism, please review the project details here.
Available to: USAID Missions and Bureaus worldwide
Description: The purpose of TASC4 - AFRICA is to establish a mechanism to contribute to improvements in the health of people, especially women, children and other vulnerable populations in countries of the developing world, through expansion of basic health services, including strengthening national health systems, and addressing global issues and special concerns such as HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases.
Contractors may be engaged under this IDIQ to promote increased use of PHN services through service provision at the community, district, or national levels for delivery of services at all possible levels of a country’s health system. Requests may also include, but are not limited to: policy reform, behavior change, monitoring and evaluation, system strengthening, capacity building, and commodity system management and development. Historically, African Missions have used TASC to develop programs of work that strengthen health systems and improve health practices, often focusing on HIV/AIDS and Most At-Risk Populations, family planning, and malaria.
For more information, please contact TASC4- Africa Program Manager Lynne Franco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available to: USAID Bureaus, Offices, and Missions worldwide
Description: USAID’s Advancing the Agenda of Gender Equality (ADVANTAGE) IDIQ is designed to strengthen USAID's capacity to integrate gender equality and women's empowerment systematically across USAID initiatives, programs, monitoring and evaluation efforts, and procurements by providing technical assistance and training relating to gender, gender-based violence (GBV) and trafficking in persons (TIP). This multifaceted IDIQ is managed by the Office of Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment (GenDev).
Under this vehicle, the EnCompass team is poised to offer the following services:
- Technical assistance to support USAID operating units and other actors
- Training overseas and in the U.S. on a variety of gender and trafficking in persons issues
- Communications and Outreach (including Conference/Workshop Planning and Implementation) to increase the level of knowledge among USAID staff, partner organizations, and the larger development community of gender or TIP-related issues
- Research to support Agency work in advancing gender equality or combating trafficking in persons
- Grant solicitation, negotiation, and award; and post-award grant administration, with a focus on supporting local NGOs' efforts
For more information on how our team might support you through this mechanism, please contact Lyn Messner, ADVANTAGE IDIQ Program Manager, at email@example.com.
Available to: All U.S. Federal Agencies
Description: The GSA Professional Sevices Schedule contract is a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) and Labor Hour IQC with a base of five years and three five-year option periods. The program offers a full range of management and consulting services - such as specialized consulting and training services, facilitation, surveys, competitive sourcing and project management - that can improve a federal agency's performance and support them in their achievement of mission goals.
Under this vehicle, EnCompass offers the following services:
- 874-1: Integrated Consulting Services
- 874-4: Training Services
- 874-7: Integrated Business Program Support Services
For a complete list of EnCompass services under the Professional Services Schedule , please access our services through the GSA E-Services Library. Our contract number is GS-10F-0245M.
Available to: USAID Country Mission offices and other U.S. Government Agencies
Description: This five-year project is designed to build the capacity of host country systems to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, client-centeredness, safety, accessibility, and equity of the health services they provide. The project also seeks to generate new knowledge to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of applying improvement methods in low- and middle-income countries. EnCompass activities include: qualitative research; implementing evaluation and evaluation capacity building; providing technical assistance related to human resource development and HIV/AIDS; developing eLearning modules; facilitating strategic planning and team building activities; and performing cost-effective analyses.
EnCompass is partnered with the University Research Co., LLC, the prime contract holder, to support work through this vehicle. For additional information, please review the project website.
Available to: USAID Global Health Bureau and USAID Missions
Description: This IQC vehicle provides the USAID Global Health Bureau and field missions with a way to obtain expert advice and assistance on how to build and expand sustainable TB control and prevention programs in countries most heavily impacted by the disease. The contract provides services to support implementation and scaling up of programs to increase detection of TB, carry-out successful treatment, and significantly reduce TB infections and deaths. TB IQC contract holders and their partners are working to strengthen the impact of two global strategies developed and endorsed by USAID, the World Health Organization (WHO), and other global agencies: the STOP TB Strategy, and the Global MDR-TB and XDR-TB Strategy.
EnCompass is partnered with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to support work under this vehicle. For additional information, please review the project website.