Tessie Tzavaras Catsambas
As co-founder of EnCompass, Tessie Tzavaras Catsambas has led the development of responsible stewardship and strong management along with a transparent and inclusive corporate culture at EnCompass. Ms. Catsambas is an evaluation and organizational change expert with more than 30-years’ experience in evaluation, quality improvement, and innovation.
Ms. Catsambas has created and implemented an appreciative model for evaluating organizational and program performance, is co-author of the first text on this topic (Reframing Evaluation Through Appreciative Inquiry, Sage Publications, June 2006), and has continued to publish on the importance of incorporating an appreciative approach to management, learning and evaluation. Ms. Catsambas was president of the American Evaluation Association in 2019, and in 2015, received the International EvalPartners Award in recognition of her leadership, creativity and exceptional contributions to the global evaluation community. She holds an MPP from Harvard University.
- The Transforming Effect of the Eval4Action Campaign: 3 Lessons from EnCompass’ Engagement
- EnCompass Signs the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion Pledge
- International Women’s Day—Redefining Conventional Business Rules: A Women-owned Company’s Journey
- Eval4Action – Mobilizing Evaluators and Promoting Progress toward the Global Goals
- Statement from EnCompass on Racial Justice
- Federal Data Strategy Public Comment Period: Your Chance to Speak Truth to Power
- The Power of Youth: New Podcast from GHPOD II
- Evaluation Management: The Three “Pause Points”
- The Five Practices of SDG-ready Evaluation
- Evaluating Social Investments in Brazil
- Art Challenges Equity Evaluation
- Fascination with Big Data—a Plug for Mixed Methods