Tessie Tzavaras Catsambas
As co-founder of EnCompass, Tessie Tzavaras Catsambas has led the development of responsible stewardship and strong management along with a transparent and inclusive corporate culture at EnCompass. Ms. Catsambas is an evaluation and organizational change expert with more than 25 years experience in evaluation, quality improvement, and innovation. Her work has included organizational excellence in response to health reform, managing global evaluation projects, program design, corporate strategy development, and e-learning program development.
Ms. Catsambas has created and implemented an appreciative model for evaluating organizational and program performance, and is co-author of the first text on this topic (Reframing Evaluation Through Appreciative Inquiry, Sage Publications, June 2006). In 2015, she received the International EvalPartners Award in recognition of her leadership, creativity and exceptional contributions to the global evaluation community. Ms. Catsambas is AEA President Elect Elect 2019. She holds an MPP from Harvard University.
- Eval4Action – Mobilizing Evaluators and Promoting Progress toward the Global Goals
- Statement from EnCompass on Racial Justice
- Federal Data Strategy Public Comment Period: Your Chance to Speak Truth to Power
- The Power of Youth: New Podcast from GHPOD II
- Evaluation Management: The Three “Pause Points”
- The Five Practices of SDG-ready Evaluation
- Evaluating Social Investments in Brazil
- Art Challenges Equity Evaluation
- Fascination with Big Data—a Plug for Mixed Methods