Communications, Editing, and Product Development Assistant
Melina Benjamin is EnCompass’ Communications, Editing, and Product Development Assistant. She supports the Communications Team’s administrative and operational functions. Additionally, through copy editing, proofreading, formatting, and layout design, Melina ensures that EnCompass’ products and technical deliverables adhere to company and client style and quality standards. Melina has experience working for Gonzaga University’s weekly student newspaper as a Staff Writer, News Editor, and Managing Editor over three years. She has also interned with USAID’s DOC team assisting with global strategic communications and training support. Melina Benjamin holds a BA in International Relations and Journalism along with a minor in Spanish from Gonzaga University. In the international development field, Melina aims to specialize in global communications, public diplomacy, and intercultural communications.
- Stockholm World Water Week
- The Journey to Inclusive Development: EnCompass Staff Attend SID-US Annual Conference 2022
- EnCompass Sponsors Screening of “Suppressed and Sabotage: the Fight to Vote” Documentary
- National Creativity Day: Celebrating Our Community of Creators at EnCompass
- United by Collaboration: EnCompass leads International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP) Workshop