Kristen Dayton oversees EnCompass’ online presence, including management of the organization’s website content, email marketing, and social media channels. She brings a passion for organizing and analyzing information, and using digital marketing and web analytics to expand EnCompass' influence. She has experience working in WordPress and Drupal, and email marketing platforms MailChimp, MyEmma, and Constant Contact. Prior to joining EnCompass, Ms. Dayton worked in policy research and analysis for a trade association. She has also worked in government relations consulting, where she coordinated events, designed newsletters, and supported business development.
Ms. Dayton has a Master's degree in International Relations from the University of Kent’s Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS), and dual Bachelor's degrees in Political Science and Philosophy from the University of Kansas.
- Beeta Tahmassebi is Washington Evaluators’ 2020 President-Elect
- EnCompass Heads to Evaluation 2019 in Minneapolis
- Engaging Youth in Agriculture? News and Tools from the AWE Program
- Recap of Women Deliver 2019
- EnCompass’ Gender Specialists to Present at Women Deliver 2019
- AEA President Amplifies Mission through Travels and Speaking Engagements
- Behind the Scenes at the Global Health Mini-University