Courtney Carr is EnCompass’ Communications Associate, supporting the internal and external messaging and communications initiatives. She brings her knowledge and skills in writing, social media, video production, event planning and television news and radio production to the position. Before joining EnCompass, Ms. Carr worked at Community Science as a business development coordinator. She received her BA in Broadcast Journalism at Pennsylvania State University and holds a MA in Strategic Communication from American University.
- EvalYouth Voices: Spotlight on Maria Montenegro
- Reflections from Alexandra Mack: 2020-2021 AEA GEDI Intern
- New Project: USAID DEVELOP Activity Will Support the Center for Education
- New Project: MCC Blanket Purchase Agreement for Gender and Social Inclusion
- Heran Tadesse Receives Award from the Ethiopian State Minister
- South Sudan Women Peacemakers: Gender Team Director Dr. Pat Morris to Speak at Virtual Event