Encompass V.P. Lynne Franco, along with Gender Specialist Lyn Messner, presented at AIDSTAR-One's event on January 16th. The event recapped the ways in which the six-year project has supported the development and implementation of USAID’s and PEPFAR’s initiatives to create an AIDS-free generation.
The meeting included a review of the most relevant and useful tools for implementing partners and USG staff as they work together to contribute to an AIDS-free generation. Specifically, Lynne and Lyn presented on EnCompass' findings from EnCompass' mid-term evaluation of the PEPFAR Caribbean Regional Program. Other presentations included:
- Structural Approaches to HIV Prevention
- AIDSTAR-One Adolescents Living with HIV Activities
- Integrating Mental Health Services into HIV Care in Zimbabwean Communities
- Increasing Access and Uptake of HIV Services for Healthier Trans Communities
- Supporting India's Planning for National AIDS Control Program IV